ACCESS enables nondegree students to take Boulder main campus undergraduate or graduate courses for personal or professional development. Some students use the ACCESS program to work toward enrolling in a degree program in the future.
So come take that CU-Boulder course you’ve been thinking about. Test out the University. Learn from some of the best faculty in the country. Take a course for credit that may be applied to a degree program, or for personal or professional development. Whatever your goals may be, let us help you “access” the University of Colorado Boulder.
• Submit your online application or the credit enrollment PDF.
• If you are a high school student, refer to the High School Concurrent information.
• An Invitation to Enroll (ITE) will be mailed or emailed to you as confirmation of your eligibility to enroll. The ITE will contain your CU student identification number (SID) and enrollment instructions.
• If you are a Colorado resident you may be eligible for the College Opportunity Fund.
• If you are under 22 years old, you must confirm that you are eligible to enroll. Click here for more information.
When you enroll keep in mind that there are different types of course wait lists and restrictions. Refer to the ACCESS course information page for details along with instructions on enrolling in linked courses.
You can view the CU-Boulder course offerings at www.colorado.edu/academics/coursesearch and search by Program (college) or by Course Subject (department). A list of departments is available as a PDF. You can also download a PDF of the course list.
Complete course descriptions are in the University of Colorado Boulder Catalog.
ACCESS Program questions:
To schedule an advising appointment
Contact an advisor:
Tuition bills or payment options:
Or call toll free: