January 10 (Friday)
• ACCESS registration begins.
January 13 (Monday)
• Classes begin.
• Registration begins for faculty/staff and approved dependents.
January 20 (Monday)
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. University closed.
January 21-22 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
• Senior Citizens Auditors Program registration begins. Koenig Alumni Center.
January 22 (Wednesday)
• Add Deadline: Deadline (11:59 pm) to add a course. After this date, the instructor’s approval is required. Contact the instructor or the instructor’s department. Course adds are processed by the instructor’s department through April 28.
• Wait List Deadline: Deadline (11:59 pm) to add your name to a course wait list.
• MyCUInfo available for dropping classes or email to email@example.com.
• Deadline to select university sponsored health insurance at Wardenburg Health Center by 5 pm.
January 27 (Monday)
• Deadline to petition for in-state residency for Spring term.
January 29 (Wednesday)
• Drop Deadline: Deadline (11:59 pm) to drop a course without being assessed tuition and fees for that course and without a W grade appearing on the transcript. After this date, students have until 11:59 pm on March 21 to drop a course via MyCUInfo or email to firstname.lastname@example.org without approval signatures.
January 31 (Friday)
• Deadline to request pass/fail or no-credit status for classes.
• Deadline to add a course without petitioning your dean. Deadline to be eligible for the COF voucher. If a COF eligible student adds a course after this date, according to CDHE policy, the student will pay full tuition for the course, including the amount normally paid by COF, and the course will not be credited to COF hours used.
February 5 (Wednesday)
• Tuition due in full.
February 12 (Wednesday)
• Deadline to withdraw from a class and receive a 60% refund. W grade appears on transcript. Student may withdraw via MyCUInfo, submit an email to email@example.com, or complete a Drop/Add Form. No instructor signature is necessary.
February 21 (Friday)
• Last day to petition to waive full CUSG student fee package. Petition available at the Continuing Education office.
February 26 (Wednesday)
• Deadline for students with 3 or more final exams on the same day to make arrangements to change their final exam schedule.
• Deadline to withdraw from a class and receive a 40% refund. W grade appears on transcript. Student may withdraw via MyCUInfo, submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a Drop/Add Form. No instructor signature is necessary.
March 10 (Monday)
• Summer registration begins for nondegree students.
March 21 (Friday)
• Deadline to withdraw from a course without approval signatures. W grade appears on transcript. No tuition refund. After this date students must petition the Continuing Education dean’s office to drop a course.
March 24-28 (Monday-Friday)
• Spring Break. University closed Friday.
April 28 (Monday)
• Deadline (5 pm) to add a course without petitioning your dean.
• Note: After April 28, all added courses require the instructor’s and dean’s signatures on a Change of Record form, which must include the student’s final course grade. Additional approval may be required for some colleges.
May 2 (Friday)
• Last day of classes for Spring 2014.
May 3-8 (Saturday-Thursday)
• Final exams. (No exams on Sunday, May 4.)
May 9 (Friday)
May 12 (Monday)
• Maymester begins.
ACCESS Program questions:
To schedule an advising appointment
Contact an advisor:
Tuition bills or payment options:
Or call toll free: