August 22 (Friday)
• ACCESS registration begins.
August 25 (Monday)
• Classes begin.
September 1 (Monday)
• Labor Day Holiday. No classes. University closed. Web registration available.
September 2-3 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
• Senior Citizens Auditors Program registration begins in the Koenig Alumni Center.
September 3 (Wednesday)
• Deadline (11:59 pm online via MyCUInfo or 5 pm in person) to add a class without an instructor’s signature.
• Deadline (11:59 pm online via MyCUInfo or 5 pm in person) to wait list a class. Wait lists maintained by academic departments after this date.
• After 11:59 pm, MyCUInfo is only available for dropping courses.
• Deadline to select university-sponsored health insurance at Wardenburg Health Center.
September 8 (Monday)
• Deadline to petition for in-state residency.
September 10 (Wednesday)
• Deadline (11:59 pm online via MyCUInfo or 5 pm in person) to drop a course without being assessed tuition and fees for that course and without a W grade appearing on the transcript.
September 12 (Friday)
• Deadline (11:59 pm online via MyCUInfo or 5 pm in person) to request pass/fail or no-credit status for classes.
• Deadline to add a course and be eligible for the COF (College Opportunity Fund) voucher. If a COF eligible student adds a course after this date, according to CDHE (Colorado Department of Higher Education) policy, the student will pay full tuition for the course, including the amount normally paid by COF, and the course will not be credited to COF hours used.
September 24 (Wednesday)
• Tuition due in full.
• Deadline to withdraw from a class with 40% of tuition and fees assessed (60% refund). A grade of W appears on transcript. Withdrawals can be completed on MyCUInfo, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing a drop/request form at the Continuing Education office.
October 8 (Wednesday)
• Deadline to withdraw from a class with 60% of tuition and fees assessed (40% refund). A grade of W appears on transcript. Withdrawals can be completed on MyCUInfo, by email to email@example.com, or by completing a drop/request form at the Continuing Education office.
October 31 (Friday)
• Last day to petition to waive full CUSG student fee package. Petition available at Continuing Education office.
• Deadline to withdraw from a course without approval signatures via MyCUInfo. W grade appears on transcript. No tuition refund. After this date students must petition Continuing Education dean’s office to drop a course.
• Deadline for students with 3 or more final exams on the same day to make arrangements to change their final exam schedule.
November 24-26 (Monday-Wednesday)
• Fall Break. No classes. University open.
November 27-28 (Thursday-Friday)
• Thanksgiving Holiday. University closed.
December 8 (Monday)
• Deadline to add a course with an instructor’s signature without petitioning the Dean.
December 12 (Friday)
• Last day of classes. Last day to withdraw and complete a COF application and waiver request.
December 13 (Saturday)
• Reading Day.
December 14-19 (Sunday-Friday)
• Final exams.
December 18 (Thursday)
• Last day to authorize COF.
December 20 (Saturday)
January 12 (Monday)
• Spring 2015 classes begin.
ACCESS Program questions:
To schedule an advising appointment
Contact an advisor:
Tuition bills or payment options:
Or call toll free: