If you have received your Invitation to Enroll, skip to How to Enroll.
If you don’t have an Invitation to Enroll and would like to enroll in university credit courses, determine your next step by choosing between one of the following three paths.
Complete and submit the Online Enrollment Application for Continuing Education. You can also download the Enrollment Application PDF and fax, mail, or deliver it in person. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.
Note: if you already have a bachelor’s degree and intend to take undergraduate courses, you must choose “Undergraduate” as your status on the application. Otherwise you will be charged the graduate tuition rate and will not be eligible to use the College Opportunity Fund (COF).
- If you are currently a degree-seeking student at CU, you are automatically enabled to enroll for Continuing Education courses through MyCUInfo.colorado.edu, the CU-Boulder student portal. For more information on how to use MyCUInfo.colorado.edu go to www.colorado.edu/registrar and look for “How to Register for Courses”.
- If you are nondegree student, you must use Self Term Activation in MyCUInfo before enrolling or contact our office to be term activated. You can term activate by clicking on “Term Information” in the Student Center once you have logged into MyCUInfo.
- If you were admitted to a degree program while you were previously enrolled at CU, download the Credit Registration PDF and fax, mail, or deliver it in person. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.
- If you were a nondegree student while you were previously taking courses at CU-Boulder, complete and submit the Online Admission Application. You can also download the Credit Registration PDF and fax, mail, or deliver it in person. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.
Using the student identification (SID) number found on your Invitation to Enroll, follow these steps.
– Go to cuidm.colorado.edu and click on the “Activate your IdentiKey” button below “Need a login?” Certify that you have read and agree to the Computer Usage Policy then follow the steps in the Account Activation Process. Be sure to write down the username that appears on the screen in addition to your chosen password.
Course enrollment is processed through your MyCUInfo account. Go to mycuinfo.colorado.edu, log in, and click the “Student” tab and then select the “Register for Classes” or “Search for Classes” link. For more detailed information on how to enroll visit www.colorado.edu/registrar or view the online video tutorials.
Note: Information about enrollment guidelines, academic standards, or student conduct expectations is available on the Student Responsibilities page.
* Apply for and authorize the College Opportunity Fund (COF)
* Know the Add/Drop deadlines. Please note, if you do not drop by the deadline date for the course, you may be charged full tuition
* Review the Bursar and Accounting page for information on tuition, paying your bill, or setting up a payment plan
* Establish a plan: Schedule an appointment with an advisor for information on programs, courses and options