April 26, 2013

Meet Nate: Continuing Education’s Budget Director

Nate Bindel, Continuing Education director of budget and finance, is the focus of a recent CU Connections‘ Q&A.

Nearly 10 years ago, he was hired for a job in the financial service center in the College of Arts and Sciences. After a year, he was promoted to the position of budget officer for the School of Education. During the evening hours, he pursued his master’s degree at CU Denver using the university’s tuition waiver program. After three years, he accepted the job of finance manager in the provost’s office; during that time, he completed his degreeThis January, he moved to the Division of Continuing Education as the director of budget and finance.

“I found out how much I enjoyed CU: the atmosphere and the students, faculty, and all the great staff,” he said. “I quickly developed a sense that this is where I’d like to spend my career, and I’ve been lucky enough over the past nine and a half years to have followed that.”

Read more about Nate’s career and his love for fishing, baseball, and CU, of course, in CU Connection’s Five Question for Nate Bindel.

Bookmark and Share
  • print this story